This weekend we’re as always proudly adding plane-spotter timetables and flight tracking for one more airport in Canada: Montréal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (CYUL / YUL) – Aéroport international Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau de Montréal (former Montreal Dorval).
>> Link: click here to open.
YUL Flights Live Features
- Data precision: medium
- Flight data provider: airport site
- Aircraft data provider: Yandex Timetables API
- Codeshare/operator flight specified by airport: no
- Aircraft registrations available: no
- METARs available: yes
- Current runways usage: predicted
- Update interval: normal (7-8 minutes)
- LiveATC link: yes
- Planespotter Guide link: yes (SpotterGuide.net)
- Airport Twitter: no
YUL is located on Montreal Island, 20 km from Montreal Downtown in Quebec province. With its three runways it handles about 15.5 million passengers per year with total of 232K+ aircraft movements. Popular airlines there are Air Canada, Air Transat, Sunwing Airlines and Air Canada Rouge. But, certainly, there are many more airlines you can spot in YUL.
Montreal Trudeau is a nice place for planespotting. Besides using our spotter-friendly timetables we recommend also review detailed planespotter guide at SpotterGuide.net.
Enjoy planespotting in Montreal!