One more new plane-spotter timetables for today is Stuttgart Airport (STR / EDDS) in Germany. You can now clearly see all the aircraft movements, peak hours, weather conditions and choose the best time for planespotting in Stuttgart!
>> Link: click here to open.
Stuttgart Flights Live Features
- Data precision: high
- Flight data provider: airport site
- Aircraft data provider: airport site
- Codeshare/operator flight specified by airport: no (no code-share flights present)
- Aircraft registrations available: no
- METARs available: yes
- Current runways usage: predicted
- Update interval: normal (7-8 minutes)
- LiveATC link: no
- Planespotter Guide link: yes (SpotterGuide.net)
- Airport Twitter: yes
Stuttgart Airport (German: Flughafen Stuttgart, formerly Flughafen Stuttgart-Echterdingen) is the international airport of Stuttgart, the capital of the German state Baden-Württemberg. It is christened after Stuttgart’s former mayor, Manfred Rommel and is the sixth busiest airport in Germany with 10.5 million passengers having passed through its doors in 2015. The airport is located approximately 10 km south of Stuttgart and lies on the boundary between the nearby town of Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Filderstadt and Stuttgart itself.
Dominating airlines are Eurowings, Air Berlin, Condor, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, SunExpress Deutchland, TUIfly.
Apart from using our planespotting timetables, you can find more related information from detailed planespotter guide at SpotterGuide.net.