Add a user named spotter_bot into your contacts and start a chat. After that, you will be free to enjoy the advantages of some of the features:
- Get info about an airport and its location.
- Get METAR for an airport and its location.
- Get nearest arrivals and departures to/from an airport.
- Flight status.
- Flight status subscription (updates on flight status and times will be sent automatically to you).
Get info about an airport (including location)
Type /about X, where X – IATA or ICAO code of the airport, and press Send.
Get METAR for an airport
Type /metar X, where X – IATA or ICAO code of the airport, and press Send.
Get nearest arrivals/departures to/from an airport
Type /departures X, where X – IATA or ICAO code of the airport, to get departures and press Send.
Type /arrivals X, where X – IATA or ICAO code of the airport, to get arrivals and press Send.
Both of these commands return a list of flights starting from -30 minutes till +1 hour from the current moment.
Type X, where X – flight number, and press Send.
Response will contain flight information about the nearest flight with the number specified (if tracked).
Flight status notifications
If you would like to receive automatic updates on flight status (whenever our system detects it). You can type:
/subscribe X, where X – is the flight number
To unsubscribe, type:
/unsubscribe X, where X – is the flight number.
To unsubscribe from all flights, type:
To see a list of all the flights you are subscribed to, type:
- Only flights tracked live may be a subject of subscription. Flights containing scheduled information only may not be followed.
- Not more than 3 subscriptions is possible at one time.
- Updates may be delivered with a delay.
Please keep in mind that all the information provided by Telegram bot is retrieved from open sources. We do not own this data, neither we guarantee its correctness and consistency!